SemNetTM Software License Agreement
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!
This SemNetTM Software License Agreement is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or a single entity) and the sole owners of the SemNetTM Software, Kathleen M. Fisher and Joseph Faletti, for any and all SemNetTM Software product(s) accessible via this web site or any other server controlled by the SemNetTM Software owners. This SemNetTM Software License Agreement includes computer software and may include associated media, printed materials, and "online" or electronic documentation (all of which are referred to in this agreement as "SemNetTM Software"). By downloading, installing, copying, or otherwise using the SemNetTM Software you agree to be bound by the terms of this SemNetTM Software License Agreement. If you do not agree to the terms of this SemNetTM Software License Agreement, you may not use the SemNetTM Software.
1. SemNetTM Software License
The SemNetTM Software is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties. The SemNetTM Software is licensed, not sold.
2. This SemNetTM Software License Agreement grants you the following rights:
· You may install and use the SemNetTM Software on one or more computers located on your premises.
· You may also store or install a copy of the SemNetTM Software on a storage device, such as a network server, used only to install or run the SOFTWARE over an internal network located on your premises.
· You may not reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the SemNetTM Software, except and only to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law, notwithstanding this limitation.
· The SemNetTM Software is licensed as a single product. Its component parts may not be separated for use on more than one computer.
· You may not rent or lease the SemNetTM Software.
· You may permanently transfer the SemNetTM Software to another individual or entity under this SemNetTM Software License Agreement, provided that the recipient agrees to the terms of this SemNetTM Software License Agreement.
· Without prejudice to any other rights, Kathleen M. Fisher and Joseph Faletti may terminate this SemNetTM Software License Agreement if you fail to comply with its terms and conditions. In such event, you must destroy all copies of the SemNetTM Software and all of its component parts.
3. Prohibited Uses
You may not:
· Modify, reverse-engineer, disassemble, decompile or reduce the Software to a human perceivable form or translate, sub-license, resell for profit, lend, rent, or lease any portion of the SemNetTM Software.
· Merge the SemNetTM Software. with another program or create derivative works based on the SemNetTM Software..
· Remove, obscure, or alter any notice of the copyright or other proprietary legends on the SemNetTM Software.
4. SemNetTM Software Ownership
5. No Warranties
Kathleen M. Fisher and Joseph Faletti hereby disclaim all warranties and conditions with regard to the SemNetTM Software, including implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, and non-infringement. The SemNetTM Software and any related documentation are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind. The entire risk arising out of downloading, installation, use, or performance of the SemNetTM Software remains with you.
6. No Liability for Damages
In no event shall Kathleen M. Fisher and Joseph Faletti, copyrighted owners of the SemNetTM Software, be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or any other pecuniary loss) arising out of the use of or inability to use this SemNetTM Software product, even if the owners had been advised of the possibility of such damages. Because some states/jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, the above limitation may not apply to you.
7. SemNetTM Software Copyright
Unless otherwise indicated, all title and copyrights in and to the SemNetTM Software (including but not limited to any images, photographs, animations, video, audio, music, text, and "applets" incorporated into the SemNetTM Software, the accompanying printed materials, and any copies of the SemNetTM Software are owned by Kathleen M. Fisher and Joseph Faletti. The SemNetTM Software is protected by copyright laws and international treaty provisions. Therefore, you must treat the SemNetTM Software like any other copyrighted material.
All information, graphics, and software on this site are provided "as is," and no warranty is made about their efficacy, suitability for a certain application, nor is their performance guaranteed. In no event shall Kathleen M. Fisher and Joseph Faletti be held responsible for harm or losses which result from the proper or improper use of its products, including the information, graphics, and software contained on this web site or any other server under their control. The information contained in this web site is subject to change without notice.
9. Restricted Rights Legend
The SemNetTM Software qualifies as commercial computer software for purposes of FAR 52.227-19 and DFARS 52.227.7013. Accordingly, if the SemNetTM Software is acquired by a civilian government agency, it is furnished with only the minimum Restricted Rights provided by FAR 52.227-19. If the SemNetTM Software is acquired by a military agency, it is furnished with only the minimum Restricted Rights provided by DFARS 52.227-7013(c)(1)(ii).
ANY RIGHTS NOT EXPRESSLY GRANTED HEREIN ARE RESERVED.
10. Download Demo Software
I Have Read and Understood These Terms And Conditions And Would Like To Download The SemNetTM Software.
To continue please press one of the following buttons: